Tuesday 27 June 2017

The Beach

Hi Everybody!

Today we are beginning our new, fortnightly challenge, and our lovely
Joan is hosting. 
We were all happy to see so many wonderful entries for the last challenge,
and are hoping to see you all again this time round. As
always, tags of all formats are allowed. Here's Joan to tell
you about her challenge:

"Hello and welcome to a new challenge at Tag Tuesday. I've chosen "The Beach" as the theme for the next two weeks. There are so many things to love about a trip to the seashore - playing in the sand, collecting seashells and just enjoying the salty air!
Here is the first tag I made. I used Gecko Galz images for the background and the little boy. The anchor was stamped in blue, edges inked in dark brown and brown ribbon added. The phrase sticker is from Tim Holtz.


My second tag's background was made using Tim Holtz Distress Oxide inks. I stamped the seaweed with Ranger Archival ink. The fish was stamped in brown and then fussy cut. The crab is a die cut from my stash. Both the crab and fish were pop dotted to the tag. Finally, I added a phrase die cut and stamped bubbles coming out of the fish's mouth."


Have fun you all, let your imagination run riot,
and hope you are inspired to join us.

Valerie







9 comments:

  1. Terrific tags Joan and a great theme for the challenge

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, I had a problem linking my tag and it doesn't link back to the post on my blog, I don't know how to remove it and I can't understand why it didn't link as normal

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorted Joan

    Thank you

    Love Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its a great new theme, inspirational tags to get us thinking.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wonderful samples, Joan.
    Thank you for the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Joan - love your tags and what a great theme, especially for us who are experiencing winter at the moment - so lovely to think about sunshine and "playing on the beach'just like your lovely little boy in your first tag.

    ReplyDelete
  7. my favorite theme!! Love the tags Joan-wonderful inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a great theme, but I had trouble linking. I've never had trouble before, and I linked perfectly at TioT with the same tag. Why I had trouble here, I'm not sure. Probably the hour of night.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had similar problem yesterday linking to other challenges, and I have no idea why...

      Delete


Great to have you here, thanks for commenting and hope to see you again soon! Please be aware that by linking to us you voluntarily enter your own name and link. To view the privacy policy of Mr Linky, please visit here. http://www.misterlinky.net/blog/